Jean Gordon Style - Wardrobe Styling + Closet Organization
It's time to get dressed. You open a closet full of clothes and realize you have nothing (you want) to wear. We've all been there. If you’re like most people, this is a familiar scenario. Keeping out of date or “I’ll wear that one day” pieces are a few reasons why your closet is overwhelming you.
Imagine opening your closet to find a perfectly organized oasis, filled with things you love that reflect your personal style. Jean will help transform your closet to a workable, organized space, beginning with a full wardrobe overhaul. She will help you create new outfit options using your existing clothes, establish a list of what's missing and even assist with shopping, if needed. You will be left with a perfectly curated wardrobe and a well-designed closet.
Start with a complimentary consultation to discuss your current wardrobe, lifestyle and goals. During the initial conversation she'll go over service options and determine exactly what you'll need. From a minor closet edit to a total wardrobe revamp, she'll tailor a package that suits you best. A sample of some of the services available are:
EDIT & ORGANIZE
- Weed out the old, outdated and ill-fitting
- Arrange clothing in a systematic way that reflects your lifestyle
- Create a beautifully designed, clutter-free closet full of go-to options
- Create a variety of outfits with your existing wardrobe
- Establish a core foundation of your go-to's
- Discover new ways to wear your "untouchable" pieces
- Develop a focused shopping list of key pieces to round out looks
FILL IN THE GAPS
- Shop with Jean for key pieces that flatter your figure and reflect your personal style
- Build a collection of versatile essentials that effortlessly create your looks
- Translate of-the-moment trends in a way that works for you
What I love about this service...
You don't have to clean out our closet first, before the consultation. Jean looks past any clutter and only sees the possibilities of what will be. She understands that those "bursting at the seams" closets are impossible to maintain and is there to help.
It is the perfect gift for someone returning to the work force, someone that is lost in old clothing and especially for recent graduates that are clueless what to wear on interviews. It helps when you start a new job, and think you have nothing to wear. I love this as a birthday gift, or for Mother's day. You can keep the spa gift card. Help me figure out my closet!